maandag 9 april 2012

Minecraft Blog #12 - Progress

I made some progress with my axe combat skill today. It's already 250 =O long way to go.
I also had 50 levels of exp in minecraft so I wanted to enchant some gear. Unfortunately gravity got me and I died while returning to home. Ah well the minecraft exp wasn't that hard to get anyways.
Today I plan to reach either 275 or 300 with axe skill. I'm already seeing some improvements.
For more info on axe skill with the plugin McMMO check this link.
http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Axes
It's not completely up to date but hey the main thing are in there.
Here's a screenshot of me bashing some Blazes.\


Oh! I forgot to mention I switched to a new texture pack it's called SMP Revival.
Anyways I will keep you up to date on how my grinding is going.


- Flab

7 opmerkingen: