zaterdag 7 april 2012

Minecraft Blog #11 - Leveling

I talked a little about the skills available in the plugin we have on the server last time. Recently I started leveling my axe skill (combat). I'm trying to do 25 or so levels each time I get online, this way I will reach lvl 1000 pretty rapidly. Level 1000 is god mode basicly. I made a mistake in my calculations but on lvl 1000 with axe you hit 21 hearts damage. Which IS instakill with most armors.
I don't have much plans for other skills at the moment axes is my main priority after that maybe a gathering skill like excavation (shovel). I don't have much related footage for this blog but I made a nice screenshot with a modded version of the minecraft client called Spoutcraft.
Here it is.


- Flab

11 opmerkingen:

  1. level 1000 what!??! i hope it goes up fast lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck man I want you level 1000 :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am beginning to become a bit bored with our server - maybe it is time to add this plugin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Isn't a 1000 levels a bit much,I know I wouldn't have the patience to level up

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. jesus christ, level 1000?! insane dude

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. 1000? Shiiii. Looks like have you a lot of time to kill.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Nice dude, I haven't really gotten in to Mincraft but it looks like a ton of fun.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. The screenshot looks good, might try that

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen